My second role of self-processed color film! It's very experimental--I'm only used to developing black and white film, and I was playing around with double exposures. That, plus the fact that when it comes to manual, I don't really know anything about how it...so...yeah.
- Get an awesome bike.
- Build a darkroom in the basement.
- Make many many trips to the waterpark with Aubs & Matt.
- Hang out with/go to concert with April (the last concert I went to was Heart on my 16th birthday. Honestly).
- Develop some pigment.
- Visit sister in Boston! --McLean & Harvard.
- Learn how to play the harmonica
- Relearn the flute. Or screw the flute and learn how to play guitar.
- Take lots and lots of photos.
- Auctions and yard sales with Kendra!
- $ saving (this will never happen, but I feel better when I write it down).
- Start running again!! Sign up for a 5k.
- Go camping.
"I'm breaking through, I'm bending spoons, I keeping flowers in full bloom. I'm looking for answers from the great beyond." --Oh R.E.M., I love you.